Periscope for PC Download – Periscope for Windows 10, 8.1, 7
Periscope is a social network where you can broadcast your videos like enjoying,playing cricket, enjoying music, watching movies on your laptop, computer, eating in a restaurant and other, whatever you like, you can share it on Periscope app and also enjoy Periscope live broadcasting with your Periscope followers.
If you uploaded any videos in the Periscope, for that video you will get comments as in the form heart symbol form your followers. More hearts you get from your followers, you will become more famous on the Periscope and you will be in the top Most Loved List.
How to Download Periscope for Windows PC, Laptop Free
You can download Periscope for PC free using Bluestacks app player. Bluestacks is a free software to get the android apps for PC windows. So first install Bluestacks to your system and start downloading procedure.
- First you can use any android emulators like Bluestacks, Andyroid and other emulators but I recommend you downloading Bluestacks is the best way for running android apps on windows PC.
- Now get into the Bluestacks app and type “Periscope”.
- Now you are very near to install Periscope for windows PC, for that just click on ‘Periscope’.
- It’s done, go to broadcast on Periscope app.
Steps To Download Periscope For PC | Periscope For Windows&Mac computers:
After you installed Droidx/Bluestacks in your computer, follow the below steps. Now i am explaining using Droid4x, the process in bluestacks also same in as Droid4x.
Now launch Droid4x Emulator in your computer.
- You can see “App Store” option on the home scree on the Emulator. Click on it to open Google Play Store to install apps.
- Login with your gmail account in Google Play Store to start installing apps from the play store.
- Now as usual search for “Periscope” in google play store and click on the periscope app to start installing process.
- Now wait for some time, app will be installed in a min on Droid4x emulator software.
- Periscop app icon will be shown on the home screen of the Droid4x Android Emulator. Double tap on the Periscope app to start using the app on your computer.
Thank you for your visit on this page Periscope for PC Download – Windows 10, 8.1, 7