Looking to make your very own 3-D photos and post ’em on Facebook? Here’s everything you need to know!
Every once in a while, Facebook comes out with a super cool new feature that has the internet a’buzzin’, so it’s no wonder why people are talking about the new ability to turn your Portrait Mode photos into 3-D masterpieces!
If you’re wondering how to make your own 3-D photos, never fear: iMore is here! Here’s how to turn Portrait Mode photos into 3-D photos on your iPhone.
How to turn Portrait Mode photos into 3-D photos on iPhone
Now before you go and act like me by saying “Hey! I actually don’t have that 3-D option! What gives, ya jerks?!” take the time to go and ‘like’ the Facebook 360 Page and then restart your iPhone. This little tip, as discovered by The Mac Observer, will allow the 3-D photo option to appear for you. If you don’t like the page, you won’t have access to the 3-D photo option.
- Launch the Facebook app from your Home screen.
- Tap What’s on your mind? to post a status.
Tap Add to your post at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap 3D Photo. You might have to scroll for a second before you see it.
- Tap the Portrait Mode Photo you would like to turn into a 3-D image. It might take a second for the 3-D image to process.
Tap Next when the image has finished rendering.
Now move your phone around and check out that sweet 3-D goodness! You can then post your 3-D image to your Facebook status.
What do you think?
Are you excited to start playing around with 3-D photos? Will this encourage you to shoot more in portrait mode? Let us know what you think in the comments down below and have fun with your new 3-D photography!
Facebook, Privacy, and You
- How to lie to Facebook
- How to stop location tracking
- How to turn of your microphone
- How to disable third-party apps
- How to turn data collection for friends
- How to opt out of Facebook’s data brokers
- How to delete your Facebook account
Thank you have visited this post How to turn Portrait Mode photos into 3-D photos on iPhone. We wish could be additional information about technology for you
The source of this post: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/Ij_peovH5lE/how-turn-portrait-mode-photos-3-d-photos-iphone