Lets get it straight, Antiviruses these days have become more and more complicated. Most of them have their own Uninstallers that you have to use to uninstall. Thankfully AVG as well has their own Removal Tool.
Why Do you Need their Removal Tool?
Well, When you uninstall any program from Control Panel in Windows, there are still some Traces remaining on your PC, and hence, these Removal Tools helps you to Remove Everything related to the program from your PC.
Fixing Error Code 0xC0070643 in AVG
Step 2: Run The Setup and Follow up with the Screens shown to you.
Step 3: Once it’s finished, Just Reboot Your PC.
What if I Still Get Error 0xC0070643?
Well, After following above steps, if you still face 0xC0070643 Error While Installing AVG Antivirus or While Uninstalling AVG, Then You will have to Check Manually if there are still Any Traces left on your PC.
- Open Run Command by Holding Windows Key + R.
- Now type “Regedit” and Hit Enter.
- You will Be asked for the Permission to make Changes, Click on “Yes“.
- Now Registry Editor will open up.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/AVG and Delete that Key/Folder.
- Reboot Your PC and Try to install AVG now. You Have Got rid of Error Code 0xC0070643 Successfully by now.
Thank you have visited this post Error Code 0xC0070643 While Installing AVG – Fixed. We wish this post can help you to resolve the error on your devices … 🙂