Another week, another new Windows 10 Redstone 5 Insider Preview build for those in the Fast ring and Skip Ahead rings to download and test! This weeks build is 17672, and isn’t as big as last weeks build, packing only minor changes and bug fixes over any new features.
- The Windows Security Center (WSC) service now requires antivirus products to run as a protected process to register. Products that have not yet implemented this will not appear in the Windows Security UI, and Windows Defender Antivirus will remain enabled side-by-side with these products.
- We fixed the issue causing PCs to appear stuck at “Preparing to install…” somewhere between the 80%-100% in Windows Update when attempting to install a new build.
- We fixed an issue where right-clicking to copy text in Microsoft Edge didn’t work in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue with structuredquery.dll resulting some users experiencing a cyclical explorer.exe crash.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the two-finger gesture to dismiss all notifications not working in the Action Center.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Korean IME sometimes entering duplicate characters when typing into text fields in certain websites in Microsoft Edge.
- You can now refresh the Books pane in Microsoft Edge using a pull gesture.
- When you pin books to Start from Microsoft Edge you will now see a live tile that cycles between the book cover and your current completion progress.
- When printing PDFs from Microsoft Edge, you’ll find a new option to choose the scale of your print out (Actual size, or Fit to page).
- We’ve updated Timeline so that in addition to seeing the number of available tabs to restore associated with a particular Sets activity, you can now cycle through them.
- We’ve made some adjustments to improve the quality of audio when recording clips using the game bar (WIN+G). Thanks, everyone who shared feedback about this – please take a moment to try it out in today’s build and let us know how it goes.
- We fixed an issue that could result in apps sometimes not fully maximizing to the top of the screen.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain devices not being able to wake from sleep in the last two flights (just showed a black screen).
- When you hover over the leaf icon in Task Manager’s Status column, you will now see a tooltip describing what it means (this app is suspending processes to help improve system performance).
- Building on our work from Build 17639, in addition to showing Bluetooth battery level in Settings for supported devices, you will now see a notification when one of those devices is low on battery.
- For our WSL fans out there: if you’ve enabled WSL, you’ll now see an option to “Open Linux Shell here” when you Shift + Right-click on the whitespace of a File Explorer folder.
- We’ve introduced preview support for same-site cookies in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
As always, you can check out the Windows Blog for the entire changelog, including a list of known issues and more!
Thank you for your visit on this page Windows 10 build 17672 now available for Insiders in the Fast ring
Post Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/wmexperts/~3/VQrjvuA55zI/windows-10-build-17672-now-available-insiders-fast-ring