A wearable dehumidifier launched on Kickstarter yesterday. It’s called the Dry-Active and it claims to lower your body’s humidity level by up to 40 percent. I don’t fully get the Dry-Active, so to better understand, I’m going to make a bulleted list of all the things I know and then what I’m unclear about.
What I know:
- Dry-Active looks like a facehugger
- It’s available in yellow and black
- A filter is somehow involved
- Dry-Active comes with an app to control the device and monitor its temperature and humidity readings
- The device is suggested for “outdoor working warriors,” bike commuters, and people who are “riding a scooter during a monsoon.”
- It starts at $125
What I’m still looking into:
What I’m unclear about:
- How this fits over a body and stays put. The company says it fits over a user’s shoulders, but it appears to come with waist straps?
- Whether this would actually help my body in any way
- How oblong my back would look with this under my jacket
- Would this fit under my jacket?
Oh, and I know the Dry-Active definitely, DEFINITLEY, won’t reach its goal of 586,800 Canadian dollars.
Thank you for your visit to this page Someone made a wearable dehumidifier, here's what we know. I hope this article can provide benefits to you.