You won’t want to pass these headphones up at this price!
Is this deal for me?
Through its official eBay store, Bose is currently selling the super-popular QuietComfort 25 noise canceling headphones for just $169.95. This is about $110 less than you can get them for at Amazon, and the lowest we can find them online by quite a bit.
Right now, only the white version of the Apple-compatible headphones are in-stock, and they will probably sell out quickly as well. You can listen to these headphones on any device, but the in-line controls will only work when connected to Apple hardware.
If you’re looking for noise cancellation, the QuietComfort headphones are the way to go. Don’t believe us? Check out the nearly 300 reviews that give them a 4.9-star rating.
- Significant Noise Reduction For Travel
- Deep, Powerful Sound For The Music You Love
- Inline Mic/remote For Music And Calls
- Designed specifically for use with select iPod, iPhone and iPad models
Odds are this deal won’t be available for too long, so be sure to grab a pair before they sell out!
- What makes this deal worth considering? – This is an awesome price on these noise canceling headphones. If you’ve been eyeing them or considering a pair, now is the time to buy.
- Things to know before you buy! – There is a newer version, the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II, available, but there is a large price difference. The newer model sells at $350, but it does include Google’s Assistant if that’s your thing.
See at eBay
More from Thrifter
- Amazon Prime Student is now available as a $5.49 monthly subscription
- The hottest toys of the upcoming holiday season
For more great deals be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!
Thank you for your visit on this page Score the Bose QuietComfort 25 noise canceling headphones for only $170
For more details about this post, please visit the Source link of this post.