Why should you write for us My HealthCare Tips?
- Our audience is growing exponentially, and with nearly 1 million visitors per month, your message will reach highly targeted health and wellness readers.
- We pay competitive rates! Much of our competition entices new writers to their sites by allowing writers to promote their sites and businesses. At My HealthCare Tips, we believe that our writers are deserving of competitive pay and marketing opportunities!
Guidelines for My HealthCare Tips writers:
- Original Content: All posts must be original and not published or submitted anywhere else online. Posts that are published in My HealthCare Tips may not be distributed to other sites.
- Word count: Try to keep posts between 700 and 800 words.
- Tone: Compelling and positive; If you would like examples, refer to previously published posts on My HealthCare Tips.
- Brief and Compelling First Paragraph: The first paragraph should be short, engaging, and clearly describe what the article is about. A quality first paragraph is crucial and maybe the only chance you have to grab the reader’s attention.
- Remove words that aren’t needed: Before submission, review your article and make sure you aren’t using multiple words when one may suffice.
- No “in my opinion” statements: Please do not use phrases like “in my opinion”. Articles on My HealthCare Tips convey the opinion of the writer. Therefore, statements like “in my opinion” are unnecessary and don’t support the delivery of your message.
- Use plain English: Some My HealthCare Tips readers are new to the ideas discussed in our content. When determining word usage, try to assume the reader does not have experience with health and wellness topics.
- Headshot/Bio: If you would like, you can provide a short bio and headshot for your articles. Send both to email@example.com. Short bios are a great way to advertise your site or business.
- Cite Sources: If you refer to a study or statistic, please provide a link or reference to that source. Providing necessary backup will allow readers a means of following up on the information provided.
- Acknowledgements: By contributing to My HealthCare Tips, you acknowledge that editing by My HealthCare Tips staff of any content may occur at the discretion of My HealthCare Tips staff. My HealthCare Tips reserves to right to modify, publish, or not publish any articles submitted.
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org