One may Assume this is because of the Microsoft Servers, no doubt they will be overloaded and thus the error. This really can be the case but there are few things that you can do on your own to Solve this Windows Store Error 0x801901F7 in Windows 10.
|Snapshot of Error 0x801901F7 in Windows Store|
We will be listing All possible ways to fix this error, All the below mentioned methods might just not work for everyone but worth a try. Lets See how to solve this issue.
Solving Windows Store Error 0x801901F7
Following are the 3 Different Ways which must help you to get rid of this error in your windows 10. We are parting the 3 methods in to 2. Basic and Advance. We will Start with Basic Method First and then jump on to Advance methods if it doesn’t help you.
Basic Method to Fix Error Code 0x801901F7
Method 1: Resetting Windows Store Cache.
Most of the time Clearing or Resetting the Cache helps. Doesn’t works always but we prefer this to be done first before moving to some advance methods which are mentioned below
To Reset Windows Store cache please follow below Simple Steps
- Open up RUN by searching or pressing “Windows Key + R”
- Type “wsreset.exe” and press Enter or Click on OK.
- Windows Store will Open up automatically along with a command prompt.
- This Resets Windows store and you might see it Loading as it should be.
This method might work but if it fails to solve Error 0x801901F7 then follow below Methods.
Advance Methods to Fix Error Code 0x801901F7
Method 2: Delete Windows Store Database File.
So in this Method we will be Deleting the Database file for Windows Store. This file is located on your C Drive or the drive where your Operating System is Installed.
Steps 1: Navigate to C:WindowsSoftwareDistributionDataStoreDataStore.edb
Step 2: Delete DataStore.edb file from there.
Step 3: Now Open Windows Store and see if you still get Error code 0x801901F7.
The Datastore.edb file that we deleted will be automatically created once you perform Step 3 which is launching Windows Store.
If you still cant get this error away then Close Windows Store and Reboot your PC then Launch Windows Store Again.
Method 3: Tweaking Windows Update Properties.
Perform the steps mentioned in this method if above mentioned Methods Fails. We will be Tweaking couple of things in Windows Updates to see if that helps.
- Open Task manager by right clicking on Task bar, then click on Task Manager.
- Jump to Services Tab, Click on Open Services at very bottom of the Window.
- Now a new Window will Pop up, Scroll down & Find “Windows Update” from the list.
- Double click on Windows update to open up its Properties.
- Now from Startup type Dropdown, select Automatic as shown in Below Picture. Click on Apply, Start and then Ok.
Now Just one more step, Reset Windows Store again (Refer to method 1 for Steps). This should fix your Windows Store Error that shows The Server Stumbled with 0x801901F7 Error Code.
So these were all 3 Methods that can Possibly Fix the issue for you. Please let us know which method helped you with this problem in Comments below.
Thank you have visited this post Fix The Server Stumbled with Error 0x801901F7 in Windows 10. We wish this post can help you to resolve the error on your devices … 🙂