Prime Day 2017 has arrived, and Amazon is opening the floodgates to unleash a wave of deals upon the world. Festivities kick off right now, July 10th at 9PM EST / 6PM PST, and will run for 30 hours until 2:59AM EST (July 12th) / 11:59PM PST (July 11th) on Amazon’s website.
Amazon tends to run two kinds of deals on Prime Day: regular discounts, which will appear throughout the day and function as regular discounted Amazon purchases; and Lightning Deals, which will only be available at specific times (check that page frequently) and for specific amounts of product before ending. We here at The Verge are doing our best to filter the wheat from the chaff for you here, and highlight the best deals as we find them.
In addition to the deals we have here, Amazon is also running sales on almost every piece of Amazon hardware, with discounts on almost every Echo, Kindle, and Fire tablet the company sells. We’ve rounded those up in a separate post here.
As always, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime customer to take advantage of Prime Day deals — if you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free trial here.
Check out the list below for the best Prime Day 2017 deals out there so far:
- Beoplay H6 (2nd-generation) for $254.99 (usually $299.00)
- Sony XB950B1 Bluetooth Headphones for $98 (usually $118)
- Jabra MOVE Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset for $54.99 (usually $99.99)
- Sony XBR65X850E 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model) for $1,498 (usually $1,598-$1999) Update: back in stock at 6AM ET.
- TCL 32S305 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model) for $124.99 (usually $199.99)
- Bose SoundLink Mini II for $129 (usually $199)
- Samsung 28-inch 4K LED Monitor (U28E590D) for $279.99 (usually $369.99)
- Acer Predator Helios 300 (Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060 with 6GB VRAM, 256GB SSD) (usually $1,049.99)
- Cyberpower Panzer PVP3020LQ Desktop (Intel Core i7 4.2GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 with 8GB VRAM, 256GB SSD / 2TB HDD) (usually $1,779.90)
- Seagate hard drives are up to 30 percent off for $57-$160 (usually $77-$200)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 bundle with Gear VR and fast charging stand for $624.99 (usually $887.54)
- Fitbit Blaze for $138.95 (usually $198.95)
Anker PowerCore+ 10050 (usually $35.99)
- Moto G5 Plus Prime Exclusive (64 GB) for $179.99 (usually $299.99)
- Huawei Mate 9 (unlocked) with Amazon Alexa and Leica Dual Camera (64GB) for $449.99 (usually $599.99)
- Huawei Watch 2 in carbon black (Android Wear 2.0) for $209.99 (usually $299.99)
- Fossil Q Wander (Android Wear 2.0) for $153 (usually $255)
- Fossil Q Founder (Android Wear 2.0) for $165 (usually $275)
- DualShock 4 wireless controller for $46.95 (usually $64.95)
- Corsair K70 mechanical gaming keyboard for $109.99 (usually $159.99)
- Corsair Glaive gaming mouse for $54.99 (usually $69.99)
- Nvidia Shield set-top steaming box (2017 model) for $179.99 (usually $199.99)
- Hunter smart ceiling fan (usually $349.00)
- TP-Link Smart White Light Bulb for $27.98 (usually $34.99)
- Philips Hue Color starter kit for $139.98 (usually $199.99)
- Philips Hue Color Bulb for $39.99 (usually $49.99)
- August Home Smart Lock for $159.99 (usually $195.39)
- Anova Sous Vide (Bluetooth) (usually $149)
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB MicroSDXC memory card for $104.99 (usually $150)
- Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer for $59.99 (usually $80)
- Yuneec Typhoon drone (usually $999.99)
- Get $5 off any book purchase over $15 with code PRIMEBOOKS2017
- Anki’s Cozmo Robot for $143.99 (usually $179.99)
- Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray) for $74.99 (usually $123)
- Samsung Gear 360 Real 360 High Resolution VR Camera for $130 (usually $349.99)
Last updated July 11th, 8:15am.
Thank you for your visit to this page Amazon Prime Day 2017: the best deals. I hope this article can provide benefits to you.